Study in UK – Immigration Updates for the International Students

Work visa opportunities – Tier 2 (general)

The Tier 2 (General) visa allows internationals graduates to work full time in the UK after graduating, providing they meet the necessary criteria. It is possible for eligible family members of the Tier 2 visa holder (husband/wife/civil partner/children) to get a Tier 2 Dependant visa.

Read the full article at Immigration

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *